Plan to Eat makes planning nutritious healthy meals for your family so easy! It’s just an easy click and drag to plan out weeks of healthy meals, and they give you a shopping list to match! Be sure to check out their website there are more recipes like summer salad with mint where this came from!
Summer Salad with Mint
A light and refreshing summer salad!
Main Ingredient: Vegetables
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 1 hr
Total Time: 1 hr 10 min
- 2 large organic cucumbers – halved lengthwise seeded and sliced
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar (or stevia equivalent)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 large organic tomatoes seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2⁄3 cup organic red onion coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh organic mint leaves chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, toss together the cucumbers, vinegar, sugar and salt.
- Let stand at room temperature for an hour, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes, onion, mint and oil to cucumbers and toss to blend.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- * recipe adapted from