Baked Kale Chips
If you are looking for an easy and delicious way to work more of this super food into your life, baked Kale Chips are fast, easy, and travel well!
Course: Snacks and Sandwiches
Main Ingredient: Vegetables
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 25 min
- 1 bunch (about 6 ounces) kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Rinse and dry the kale, then remove the stems and tough center ribs.
- Cut into large pieces, toss with olive oil in a bowl then sprinkle with salt. Arrange leaves in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until crisp.
- Place baking sheet with Baked Kale Chips on a rack to cool.
Plan to Eat makes planning nutritious healthy meals and snacks like these Baked Kale Chips for your family so easy! It’s just an easy click and drag to plan out weeks of healthy meals, and they give you a shopping list to match! Be sure to check out their website!
Did you like this recipe? Refreshing Summer Pesto is guaranteed to be your next favorite!