Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 5 min
- 1 large avocado (approx 5.5 ounces of avocado meat)
- 1⁄4 cup canned full fat coconut milk
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- Place all ingredients in bowl of food processor of jar of blender (FYI: you will usually get a thicker sauce in the food processor), process until smooth and creamy.
- Use immediately. You can store any leftover Dairy Free Avocado Crema in an air-tight container but know that the color may darken slightly over time as the avocado oxidizes. I recommend pouring into a squeeze bottle and serving from there. Enjoy!
Click HERE to search our listings for a Naturopathic Doctor near you!